This flexible cable in one of the most versatile phone charging cable, it can be rolled into a dock, tripod or stand due to its flexibility, it's easy to twist and you can position it the way you like depending on your need.
You can use it in the car to charge your phone or check the GPS, or while cooking to check the recipes and you can aslo use it as a tripod to shoot videos and take pictures wherever you are!
This amazing flexible cable is made of military grade steel, it's very lightweight and easy to carry in your bag, it's also compatible with both Android and IOS devices.
IBOMSTORE has a culture of prompt delivery and for us to meet this goal we adopt various shipping methods.
We Provide 72Hours Delivery within Nigeria
We provide 48 Hours delivery within Lagos, Uyo, Porthacourt, Calabar and its environs safe, fast and reliable.
All Delivery by Are Handle By UPS, DHL and Courier+
We always make sure you receive what you want, but occasionally things can go wrong.
“Maybe the clothes don’t fit, the toy is not right, perhaps something is broken or you simply don’t like what you’ve got.”
What should you do? It’s simple; you may return your order and get a perfect selection.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A VALID RETURN
1. It must span within seven (7) days from the delivery date.
2. The item must be in NEW condition. Clothing must not be unworn.
3. The item must be in its ORIGINAL packaging, with all accessories intact (including warranty cards, manuals, certificates of authenticity, etc.). Clothing items must have their original tags. Branded electronics and media items (Books, Software, DVDs and Video games) must be unopened with seals, intact.
4. If the item came with a free promotional item, then the promotional item must also be returned.
5. It is not a part of the list of exceptions (see below).
6. It is accompanied with a complete RETURN FORM.
Note: We cannot accept returns for defective items after 7 days since delivery. Should you detect any defect with the product and the time frame for returns has elapsed, please contact the manufacturer directly to handle any warranty issues. You can still of course contact us to help you find the right service centre.